Where we are
Immersed in Pinewood of Cervia, Milano Marittima near the sea
From North East:
S.S. 309 Romea until Ravenna and go straight on S.S. 16 Adriatica, direction Lidi Sud.
– From motorway A1 Milano-Bologna take the A14 Bologna-Ancona
– From motorway A14, exit at Cesena Nord and take the motorway E45, direction Ravenna
– Exit at Casemurate (km 6.9) and follow indications to Cervia – Milano Marittima.
– In Cervia, go straight along Via Martiri Fantini, turn left 50 mt, and turn right in Viale Oriani.
– Go straight along Viale Oriani (880 mt), keep going on the left side of the canal.
– At the very end Viale 2 Giugno begins. The Hotel Plaza is at the number 121.
From Centre – South:
Highway E45, direction Ravenna. Keep going as indicated in 3), 4), 5), 6) to be found in the paragraph “from North”.
Motorway A14 Bari – Bologna, exit Cesena, take S.S. 71 bis to Milano Marittima (km 12)
The following airports near Milano Marittima are linked to the main Italian and European cities and are served by bus lines and charter flights.
Airport of Bologna at 80 km
Airport of Rimini at 30 km.
In Cervia there is a railway station. The large availability of train runs between Ravenna and Rimini makes it simple to reach and visit the main Italian and European cities.
Nice family run Hotel. Attention to detail. Great cuisine and location. I have been back for three years and have always loved it. Kind owners who help to create a pleasant climate. Recommended
Felt at home
Stayed for 5 days at hotel plaza. Very well situated in Milano Marittima near the beach. Rooms are clean and in great conditions. But above all, staff was great and always doing the extra mile to help.